The American Made Havens Metal Scholarship
American Made Scholarship - Sponsored by Havens Metal Works
About the Scholarship
The American Made scholarship is to be awarded bi-annually to a student who exemplifies academic achievement. The applicant should have an interest in pursuing studies relative to home goods, kitchen & bath, interior/exterior design, marketing and advertising.
The scholarship will award the winning applicant an amount of $1,000, which will be paid by Havens Metal Works.
- Entering or attending any post-secondary institution in the United States.
- U.S. resident or International students with valid visas.
- Complete all application requirements before deadline.
Fall 2019 Scholarship Schedule:
- Open for Applications: March 1, 2019
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
- Application Review Process: August 15-28, 2019
- Winner Announced: August 29, 2019
What to include with your application:
- Your Full Name
- School Info: Your first choice if you have not made a final decision
- 1000 - 1500 word Essay
Write an essay on the topic of frugal shopping and saving money while attending school.
- Who has taught you the most about frugal shopping?
- How will you save money while attending college?
- What unique experiences will help you be successful in your education?
Qualified Institutions & Level of Study
Award may be used for: Full-time and part-time study
Award may be used at: 4-year University
Major career interest: Home goods, kitchen & bath, interior/exterior design, marketing and advertising.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- 500 word essay
- 4-year University student
Type of award: Private Scholarship
Individual award amount: $1,000
Total amount awarded yearly: $2,000