Vanity Sinks & Integrated Countertops: Copper & Stainless Steel
Vanity tops with an integrated sink can be a great fixture for homeowners who prefer a alluring presence of copper or stainless steel in the bathroom area. Luxurious designs present homeowners with many options for personalized features, farmhouse apron customization, and fully integrated combinations.
Vanity bathroom sinks can be fabricated to install as either undermount or topmount integration.
Entice the rustic vibe: Copper Vanity Tops and Integrated Sinks
- Copper has beautiful visual appeal, as well as properties that allow for extremely easy maintenance.
- We craft all of our copper fixtures from the highest quality 14 gauge American 48oz copper, resulting in world class quality that will last a lifetime.
- Our advanced craftsmanship and experience building copper vanities allow us to design your fixture as a single, double, or triple sink vanity.
- If you are considering a double sink vanity for your bath area, consider a minimum length of about 60 inch. Double bowl vanities need adequate space in between basins, thus a 60 inch bathroom vanity allows enough elbow room for each user. Dimensions can be customized to exact specifications, with virtually no limits.
- Farmhouse and custom apron front options are available on all of our copper vanity sinks. Detailed artwork can be applied to the apron for an additional cost.
Choose Between A Hammered Or Smooth Copper Finish For Your Bathroom Vanity Sink »
We can craft your vanity copper sink with a beautiful hand hammered finish. This approach in design evokes a rustic element to the build, complimenting the natural characteristics of the copper. A hammered copper finish can be applied to the apron portion of the vanity, the sink's basin alone, or both of the components.
Copper: The Perfect metal for your bathroom sink vanity
Antimicrobial | easy maintenance | rich visual allure | lasts a lifetime »
Choosing between smooth or a hammered copper finish is a matter of personal preference. A hand hammered copper vanity top has the ability to transcend a bathroom into a rustic space, enticing every visitor who enters. Since copper is a natural metal that cares for itself, these copper bathroom vanities require virtually no maintenance. If you're leaning towards a copper undermount vanity sink, you will find that the beauty of copper is it's ability to age itself over the years, developing a rich mixture of deep oranges and smooth browns, giving your bathroom a exceptional allure.
Alternative to our copper vanity designs, we also offer stainless steel vanities with integrated sinks.
All of our stainless steel custom fixtures are available in a variety of different finishes, including smooth or hand-hammered options.
Choose from our 5 luxurious custom finishes for your Stainless steel bathroom sink vanity »
The design process of bringing to life your vision for a custom vanity top or sink starts with an idea. From any basic form of an idea, our team will be able to develop a fixture to the exact specifications and level of personalization you desire. We've built many different designs for clients, including stainless steel pedestal sinks and commercial stainless steel bathroom sinks. All of our stainless steel products are easy to maintain, as they are made of the highest quality stainless available.
Our design process puts you in control of the vanity's customization »
We do not stock custom vanity sink designs, as they are made to order. Any of the designs shown can be customized to your specific needs simply by filling out a quote or request or giving us a call. We thank you for your interested in our brand.