Slim, sleek and functional. The Waterstone Industrial PLP Pulldown Faucet is ideal for any home design with a simplistic look and uncluttered lifestyle. It’s urban, but not just for the big city. Today’s kitchen designers have brought those elements to the suburbs and have created unique, eclectic, and carefree interiors. A modified version of our existing contemporary models, the Industrial PLP Pulldown is a faucet that is minimalist in design, but with a touch of modern knurling. The elegant C-Spout has an a larger 11-1/8” reach and can swivel 360 degrees. An innovative anti-rocking assembly design ensures a smooth spout swivel. Food prep and clean up are made simple with our unique “Positive Lock Pulldown” hand sprayer. Press the sprayer’s toggle button and water instantly diverts from aerated stream to wide spray. The PLP sprayer can pull out up to 18” from the spout and reach every corner of the sink. A counterbalanced weight on the hose allows for a smooth pull every time and prevents snap back. The sprayer handle is fully insulated against heat and swivels easily in your hand. When finished, the sprayer easily slides back up into the spout and locks firmly into place. No sprayer sag! The innovative handle design has a factory set tension system that allows for a smooth, consistent push and pull. A 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge helps save water and controls the flow to a maximum of 1.75 gpm. When installing, you have the option of mounting the handle in the front, on the right or on the left. The handle can also adjust up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. Constructed from solid, eco-friendly brass or marine grade 316 stainless steel – and like all of our faucets, proudly made in the USA! So, if you’re in the big city or the middle of the suburbs, Waterstone’s Industrial PLP Pulldown Faucet is a simple yet sophisticated addition to any urban kitchen design.
🇺🇸 Designed, engineered and proudly Made In The USA 🇺🇸
🔥 Made from eco-friendly solid brass and available in 32 finishes 🔥
Waterstone Industrial Faucet Features:
• Spout has extended 11-1/8” reach for larger sinks and can swivel 360 degrees.
• “Positive Lock Pulldown” design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
• Modern diamond knurling gives industrial look.
• Thin, sleek faucet body design is perfect for modern kitchen designs.
• Anti-rocking spout assembly ensures smooth spout swivel without wobbling.
• Lever handle spray head pulls out 18” from spout.
• Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
• Sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when lever is held.
• Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
• 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
• Innovative wave spring handle tension system prevents sagging and requires no adjustment.
• Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
• When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
• 25mm hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge
• Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
• Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
• 20” reinforced braided connection hoses with 3/8” compression fitting.
• Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
• Lifetime functional warranty.
Sustainability, durability, and longevity are the cornerstones of our American craftsmanship!
Havens Luxury Metals products are designed to perform at the highest level and include a Limitless Lifetime Warranty.
Beauty and functionality combine for easy to clean finishes on highly ergonomic designs, engineered to last forever.
The Limitless Lifetime Warranty covers every aspect of your purchase, from the craftsmanship to the durability of the material.
Engineered To Last Forever
As highly skilled metal fabricators, we engineer our products to last forever and use only the highest quality metals in our craft.
For these reasons, our products will never deteriorate, rust, crack, warp or corrode.
The integrity of our crafstmanship and quality of our metal is why Havens sets the golden standard for any metal product's warranty.
The Havens Lifetime Warranty protects against defects in workmanship, structural integrity, and covers your purchase from issues such as shipping damage.
When you select Havens, you are choosing the highest quality product available with the most robust Lifetime Warranty in the industry.
For more specific information on our Warranty, please visit - The Havens Limitless Lifetime Warranty
For Warranty Related Questions, please contact us email@example.com or call Havens at (407)-456-7071
Havens Luxury Metals products are exclusively Handcrafted In The USA. We do not outsource any part of our fabrication process.
We have a strong passion to be 100% Made In The USA and support likeminded businesses that join us in this mission.
By Supporting the mission to be 100% Made In The USA, you support the families of American Craftsman and protect the American dream.
Every Havens metal product begins with a sheet of high quality Amercian metal that is mined, melted, and sourced directly from American suppliers.
Havens has cultivated relationships with copper mines, stainless steel suppliers, and lumber mills that are 100% American made.