A contemporary PLP Pulldown Faucet that’s perfect for home chefs and foodies. Waterstone’s innovative, modern Pulldown Kitchen Faucets adds a professional-level functionality when cooking with family and friends. Food prep and clean up are made easy with our unique “PLP” sprayer. The standard reach “Positive Lock Pulldown” sprayer can be used to reach every corner of the sink when rinsing food or during cleanup. A flexible braided hose moves with you while the counterbalanced weight prevents the tug-back most Pulldown Faucet users experience. Toggle handle then easily slides back up and locks into place. This unique PLP design holds the ergonomic handle in place and prevents sag when not in use. Water control handle adjusts up to 22.5 degrees, right or left, for clearance from backsplash. All Waterstone contemporary style Pulldowns can be “Suited.” Add matching faucet accessories. Soap/lotion dispensers, air switches or dishwasher air gaps create a professional collection of kitchen faucets for the sink area. Made from solid eco-friendly brass or 316 marine grade stainless steel. An excellent design that accents today’s modern kitchen trends of simplicity and function.
🇺🇸 Designed, engineered and proudly Made In The USA 🇺🇸
🔥 Made from eco-friendly solid brass and available in 32 finishes 🔥
Waterstone Contemporary PLP Faucet Features:
• “Positive Lock Pulldown” design locks sprayer in place when not in use.
• Spout has 8-5/8” reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
• Toggle handle spray head pulls out 18” from spout.
• Counterbalanced weight on spray hose allows smooth pull out and prevents snap back.
• When pushed, sprayer toggle button locks in place and instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray.
• Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
• 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
• Adjustable handle tension ring helps handle feel and prevents sag.
• Single handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
• When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
• Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
• Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
• Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
• 20” reinforced braided hoses with 3/8” compression fitting.
• Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
Sustainability, durability, and longevity are the cornerstones of our American craftsmanship!
Havens Luxury Metals products are designed to perform at the highest level and include a Limitless Lifetime Warranty.
Beauty and functionality combine for easy to clean finishes on highly ergonomic designs, engineered to last forever.
The Limitless Lifetime Warranty covers every aspect of your purchase, from the craftsmanship to the durability of the material.
Engineered To Last Forever
As highly skilled metal fabricators, we engineer our products to last forever and use only the highest quality metals in our craft.
For these reasons, our products will never deteriorate, rust, crack, warp or corrode.
The integrity of our crafstmanship and quality of our metal is why Havens sets the golden standard for any metal product's warranty.
The Havens Lifetime Warranty protects against defects in workmanship, structural integrity, and covers your purchase from issues such as shipping damage.
When you select Havens, you are choosing the highest quality product available with the most robust Lifetime Warranty in the industry.
For more specific information on our Warranty, please visit - The Havens Limitless Lifetime Warranty
For Warranty Related Questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call Havens at (407)-456-7071
Havens Luxury Metals products are exclusively Handcrafted In The USA. We do not outsource any part of our fabrication process.
We have a strong passion to be 100% Made In The USA and support likeminded businesses that join us in this mission.
By Supporting the mission to be 100% Made In The USA, you support the families of American Craftsman and protect the American dream.
Every Havens metal product begins with a sheet of high quality Amercian metal that is mined, melted, and sourced directly from American suppliers.
Havens has cultivated relationships with copper mines, stainless steel suppliers, and lumber mills that are 100% American made.