So what’s a Gantry Pulldown Faucet? That’s what your friends will ask when they see this amazing centerpiece of your kitchen. How do you explain it when there is nothing else out there like it? It is unique in both design and functionality. The Waterstone Gantry Pulldown’s patented design was modeled after the massive size and strength of Gantry cranes in U.S. harbors and ship yards. Gantry cranes do the heavy lifting when it comes to unloading cargo from ships. The faucet’s pre-rinse spray arm is spring loaded and has a range of motion to reach every corner of your sink. The 360 degree straight swivel spout does the job too. Single handle can be mounted with handle in front, right or left hand positions. The contemporary Gantry Pulldown’s modern sleek design will definitely get them talking. Handle adjusts 22.5 degrees either direction for clearance from backsplash. Resistant to reverse osmosis water. Lifetime functional warranty and Made in the USA.
🇺🇸 Designed, engineered and proudly Made In The USA 🇺🇸
🔥 Made from eco-friendly solid brass and available in 32 finishes 🔥
Waterstone Contemporary Gantry Faucet Features:
• Inspired by the heavy lifting Gantry cranes of US harbors.
• Innovative, patent protected faucet design.
• Spray arm spring technology gives the sprayer an easy, smooth pull.
• Straight spout has 10-3/8” reach and can swivel 360 degrees.
• Spray arm extends and pivots to reach all areas of sink.
• Lever handle sprayer instantly diverts water from aerated stream to wide spray when handle is held.
• Spray swivel design is fully insulated against heat.
• 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
• Handle ring can be adjusted to preferred push/pull tension and prevents sag.
• When installing, handle can mount in front, right or left hand positions.
• When mounted on side, handle can adjust 22.5 degrees for backsplash clearance.
• Hot/cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
• Resistant to reverse osmosis water.
• Made from eco-friendly solid brass or 316 stainless steel.
• Reinforced braided connection hoses.
• Includes reversible or removable hot/cold indicator ring.
• Lifetime functional warranty.
• Made in the USA.
Sustainability, durability, and longevity are the cornerstones of our American craftsmanship!
Havens Luxury Metals products are designed to perform at the highest level and include a Limitless Lifetime Warranty.
Beauty and functionality combine for easy to clean finishes on highly ergonomic designs, engineered to last forever.
The Limitless Lifetime Warranty covers every aspect of your purchase, from the craftsmanship to the durability of the material.
Engineered To Last Forever
As highly skilled metal fabricators, we engineer our products to last forever and use only the highest quality metals in our craft.
For these reasons, our products will never deteriorate, rust, crack, warp or corrode.
The integrity of our crafstmanship and quality of our metal is why Havens sets the golden standard for any metal product's warranty.
The Havens Lifetime Warranty protects against defects in workmanship, structural integrity, and covers your purchase from issues such as shipping damage.
When you select Havens, you are choosing the highest quality product available with the most robust Lifetime Warranty in the industry.
For more specific information on our Warranty, please visit - The Havens Limitless Lifetime Warranty
For Warranty Related Questions, please contact us email@example.com or call Havens at (407)-456-7071
Havens Luxury Metals products are exclusively Handcrafted In The USA. We do not outsource any part of our fabrication process.
We have a strong passion to be 100% Made In The USA and support likeminded businesses that join us in this mission.
By Supporting the mission to be 100% Made In The USA, you support the families of American Craftsman and protect the American dream.
Every Havens metal product begins with a sheet of high quality Amercian metal that is mined, melted, and sourced directly from American suppliers.
Havens has cultivated relationships with copper mines, stainless steel suppliers, and lumber mills that are 100% American made.